Join me on Twitter!

Friday 11 November 2011

Cadbury's Dark Duet Party

Social Media is soon turning into a force to be reckoned with! It gives the consumer the power to express his/her appreciation or concern directly to a brand. It also gives a brand the power to directly connect with its consumer & prove how good it really is.
It's a matter of the glass seen as half full or empty.

It has been quite sometime since I have been very active on Social Media & I have to be honest that I have seen quite a few friends talk about Cadbury Bournville, but had never tried it on my own.. till one day I received a mail from one of their polite executives asking me if I'd be interested in hosting a party for my friends (hmm.. did sound interesting!) ...

.. but where they really took me by surprise was when they offered to provide Bournville chocolates & Sula wine bottles for the party!! (Like any sane-headed 30 yr old) I agreed & before you could say "Ay Caramba", The fine bottles of Sula wine & tall bars of Bournville made it home! :)

All I had to do then, was dial a few numbers of friends who had been planning to catch up for a LONNNG time & voila! There we were finally chatting up, drinking up & having a super time.. thanks to this kind gesture by Cadbury Bournville & Sula Wines!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Cadbury & Sula for making my evening memorable :)

PS - I'm now a big fan of the 'Dia' by Sula & 'Deeply Dark' by Bournville & have been recommending it to all & sundry :) (It's an honest statement & NO marketing gimmick:)

No comments: