Join me on Twitter!

Sunday 7 March 2010

Your Song...

I walk your path,
Winding roads that stray,
From the wrongs I've done,
To the rights you've prayed.

You're the light that guides,
Each step that I take,
You're my smile that's dawned,
On my long lonesome lake.

If I had never met you,
I'd be a glance that's blind,
To the heaven that's you,
To your breath that's mine.

When I cry, I cry your tears,
I only live to see you smile,
If you're not here with me,
I wonder why I'm alive.

You're my magic moment unseen,
Yet I feel each breath you sigh,
My life's not what it's been,
I will be your force you make divine.

I wish I could hold you,
Show you where you've belonged,
Since the birth of time,
With each word of this song..

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow Mihir,why dont you tell us who the words are for? would make it more interesting!

ani_aset said...

this is lovely mihir..i could sing it a lil bit in the head :)

Chandni said...

beautiful!! very nice. do keep writing.

Mihir.S.Bijur said...

Thanx guys :)

bunny29 said...

please write more .... its amazing how it releases all the emotions ... i just want to keep hearing the words and feeling it for ages ....

Radz said...

Beautifully expressed desire

Vee said...

really nice........

reading this rings a chord in your heart! :)